5 things you need to know before buying a Smartwatch June 2021
Among the five things you need to know before buying a smartwatch, the 1st point is about the Operating System. It is perhaps the main feature you should consider when choosing the smartwatch, you would like to shop for. That is often because the sort of OS dictates some user experience you're getting to get while using your device. So, counting on your preference, you'll choose from the Android, iOS, or Peeble devices. You would possibly also want to think about the compatibility of the smartwatch together with your smartphone. Make sure to shop for one that works together with your smartphone.
Among the five things you need to know before buying a smartwatch, the 2nd point is about System Smart watch interfaces. System Smart watch interfaces generally are available in two forms; touchscreen and buttons. Both have their pros and cons, and it just depends on what you are feeling easier with. for instance, while the touchscreen makes it easier to navigate, it'd be challenging to pick small items on the screen. On the opposite hand, while buttons ensure precision when selecting items on the screen, it always takes far more time to navigate.
3. Display Type
Smartwatch displays are available in two forms; E-ink and a coloured LCD or AMOLED display. E-ink is an e-paper display that's very easy to read, especially when a sun calls. They are available in monochrome and coloured versions also, and that they also consume less battery life. LCDs tend to be brighter and filled with colour, giving them a foothold when viewing files like photos and apps. The trade-off with them is that the indisputable fact that they consume more battery life.
The design of a smartphone is additionally one of the foremost essential features to seem into them. Because the smartwatch isn't only a gadget, it's also a fashion item, and nobody wants to wear something that does not look good on them. Many smartwatch companies give their customers the chance to personalize their smartwatches during their purchase. Features like the colour band, the colour of the face, and even the watch's dimensions are often tuned to the customer's desires.
5. Notifications and Alerts
One of the most value propositions given by smartwatch companies is convenience. Making and receiving calls and text messages and receiving notifications are things you ought to expect of any smartwatch. So, during this case, what you would like to look at is how these smartwatches get this done. Will you be ready to see your notifications easily? How easy is it to reply to them? are you able to include notification features for third-party applications like Twitter and Facebook?
Best Smartwatch in India under 15000
- The watch is extremely elegant and stylish.
- Female Cycle Tracker: Record Your Menstrual Cycle Patterns & Fertility Gap Days.
- Stainless Steel: HONOR MagicWatch2's inclusion is made of superior 316L stainless steel a generally used material in the aerospace manufacturing, present high strength to weight relation and less exposure to nicks and scratches from average activities.
- A Revolution in Battery: Up to 1 week.
- Water resistance up to 50m based on ISO standard 22810:2010.
- Understand your sleep patterns in better ways with TruSleep 2.0.
- No VO2 max reading in India.
- Only 8 watch faces in iOS.
- No songs for iPhone Device, it can only sync with android for music.
- No stress sensor for iPhone Devices.
- Battery: Up to 5 Days.
- Tracks your heart rate all day and throughout exercise.
- Prompts to Move help you get moving every single hour.
- Track your route: Track your GPS path and give you extra true real-time stats.
- Take phone calls, calendar alerts and text messages when near your handset.
- Comes with numerous clock styles.
- No Waterproof.
- Heart rate not great for high intensity workout.
- The band is too wide and not so strong.
- 1.4 inch OLED.
- Android wear 2.0.
- Built-In GPS.
- Music: With Google Play Music.
- Heart-Rate Monitor with built-in PPG sensor.
- Download fitness apps like Google Fit from Google Play.
- Battery life needs improvement.
- Heath related statics nit much accurate.
- Value for money in its price segments.
- Full capacitive touch screen.
- 9 sports styles to cover all your daily activities.
- Upto 10 days battery backup.
- Magnetic charge included.
- Remote Music Control..
- Bluetooth coverage low range.
- Vibrator is not so strong and sensative.
- Lacks of camera remote operation.
- Limited watch faces.
- Continuous heart rate monitor.
- 1.39-inch AMOLED Display.
- ALS auto light monitoring.
- Supports GPS+GLONASS satellite locating.
- Battery lasts for 7-8 days on regular uses.
- SpO2 Monitoring: Monitor Blood oxygen saturation (SpO2).
- Actual notifications for incoming calls, emails, SMS messages, calendar procedures, and many more..
- Not suitable to take calls via watch directly.
- Slightly heavy.
- Not full support with iOS.
- Lacks of always on display.