Connect iPhone to Samsung Smart TV via Bluetooth 2022
Connect iPhone to Samsung Smart TV via BluetoothGoogle Chrome CastAllcastDigital AV AdapterCasting Software
iPhone is a globally admired smartphone, from its design to performance, and every feature makes it a standout device. All of the things about an iPhone make it unique and fun to use – for most people. Yet, when watching your favorite movies/media files on your iPhone, there can be a tiny problem, i.e., the small screen.
With your favorite movie streaming, who would want to limit the fun to a small screen?
Now you can undoubtedly connect your iPhone to the Apple smart TV and enjoy your movies on a bigger screen. But if you own a Samsung Smart TV instead, connecting can be a problem too.
Wait! It doesn’t mean you have to buy an Apple TV to enjoy movies on the bigger screen. Instead, you can also count on reliable ways to Connect iPhone to Samsung Smart TV via Bluetooth. Now let’s explore some such effective ways to connect iPhone to Samsung smart TV below.
Connecting Your iOS to Samsung Smart TV
One of the best ways to share your iPhone data to the Samsung smart TV is to connect it with Google chrome cast. It makes the Google Chrome cast a great application to transfer your iPhone data on the Samsung smart TV and view it on the large screen. The only problem here is that you can’t mirror your iPhone to Samsung Smart TV with this application. Instead, it only allows you to send/share photos, audio, and videos on the device.
How to Connect the Devices with Google Chrome cast?
- First plugin the Google chrome cast on your smart TV
- After that, use the wireless system to join your iPhone/device. For this, you can use the Google Home companion app.
- Now look into the supported applications and find Google chrome cast.
- Now pick Google chrome cast in the device listing too.
- After this, you can start playing any media file. This app will show the chosen media file on your smart TV screen, similar to how it will play on the iPhone.
The next option in our list of practical ways to connect the iPhone to Samsung via Bluetooth is to use the Allcast application. While Allcast allows you to send media to your Apple TV, it also supports other devices for the same task. Even if you have a Samsung smart TV or one of some other brands, you will face no issues in sharing the media while using Allcast.
Mainly, Allcast supports all the systems that offer support for DLNA rendering. It can include Xbox one, Roku, Xbox 360, Amazon Fire, Chrome cast, and Smart TVs. Hence, you can rely on the Allcast for sharing your favorite audios, videos, and photos from iPhone to Samsung smart TV big screen.
How to Use Allcast?
- The first thing to do is download Allcast on your device. Once that’s done, you will see that the app will start locating the TV devices attached to the system, similar to your iOS device.
- Now to connect with your big screen, you can look for the cast button on the screen’s bottom and press it.
- After pressing the cast button, you can choose the device you want to connect with your iPhone.
- Lastly, you can choose the media files that need to be sent when you connect iPhone to Samsung via Bluetooth. Once you choose the media, you will be able to access it on your smart TV.
Apart from using applications, why not use the mainstream way of transferring and viewing files on different devices? Yes, we’re talking about using an AV adapter to share media from iPhone to Samsung smart TV.
But when it comes to getting through this process conveniently, you can better rely on the lightning digital AV adapter. Using this cable, you can directly connect iPhone to Samsung Smart TV via Bluetooth without going through the prolonged downloading of different applications. In this cable, you can also access the two adapter variations and an extra port to enjoy a safer and more secure device connection.
How to Use a Lightning Digital AV Adapter?
- First, you should join the HDMI cable to the adapter of your iPhone.
- Now you can connect the other end of this HDMI cable to your Samsung smart TV.
- Next, turn the TV on and choose the right HDMI input with the help of your Samsung Smart TV’s remote control.
- Once you are done with all this, you can play the desired video(s) on your iPhone. This video will start playing on your smart TV at the same time.
Another great way to Connect iPhone to Samsung Smart TV via Bluetooth is to use casting software on your devices. For this, the Video and TV cast software is a reliable and convenient option to simultaneously play the same videos on your smart TV, which are being played on your iPhone. Another great feature you can access is that it allows you to stream online and offline videos on the Smart TV through your iOS device. Isn’t that great?
How to Use the Video and TV Casting Software?
- Firstly, you need to download this software on both smart devices, i.e., the Samsung smart TV and the iPhone.
- Now open the app on both devices.
- You will see a cast icon visible on the screens. You can choose it on your mobile screen to continue with casting the screen on the Smart TV.
- After you click that option, you will see a new pop-up window with an IP address. You can set the IP address on your Smart TV using the remote control.
- Once you set the IP address, the devices will be connected. In this way, you can search for the movies on your iPhone and watch them on the big screen.
To connect iPhone to Samsung via Bluetooth, you need to be clear on what methods/software is suitable for your device to work conveniently. While all these methods can work on any iOS and Samsung smart TV model, you can still make the best decision depending on what works best for you, right? So go ahead, try them out, and choose the best option to play your favorite iPhone media/movies on the big screen.