By using our Application and/or Page you agree that you are granting us the right to use, copy, display, distribute, deliver, render, and publicy perform any content that you provide to us. The use of our Application and/or Page is also prohibited in certain countries, specifically ones that have blocked the use of Facebook or where your use or our content would be prohibited.
Type of Information We Automatically Collect from Users:
The information we collect depends on the knowledge you permit others to look at on your Facebook profile. However, we’ll collect a minimum of the subsequent information about you:
- Current City
- Your profile pictures
- IP Address
- Browser Type
- Interactions with our App or Facebook Page
Type of Information we’d Collect if you’ve got Authorized us to gather is:
As we said before, we may collect more information counting on whether you’ve got allowed us to gather it supported your user settings. This includes:
- Friends List
- Information about how you interact together with your friends
- Profile information
- Posts you’ve got “liked”
- Contact information
- Status Updates
- Calendar of Events
- Whether or not you’re online
- “check-ins” and friends that have checked you in
- posts or pictures you’re tagged in
How we use your information:
- We use data that we receive through Facebooks API to enhance your experience with us
- Analyze and develop new products
- We may use your Facebook ID with certain services that utilize our application, but only to the extent necessary to run our application
- To enable you to use our applications features
- To post on your wall regarding your use of our Application
- To allow you to interact with others that use our Application or Page
- To promote our Application, however, any specific information about you’ll be in an aggregated, anonymized form, and any identifying information about you’ll be removed
- To communicate with you about new features
- To update you about changes in our price or site
- Verify your identity
Who do we share your information with?
Application Partners and Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your information with third parties we’ve partnered with specifically for our Application and/or Fan Page. additionally, we may hire outside companies or third parties to assist us manage, create, or maintain our Application and/or Fan Page. These parties are contractually obligated to stay your information confidential, and that they will only have access to information that’s needed to perform their job.
Other Users: If you’ve got given us permission, and if one among the functions of our Application and/or Fan Page is to permit you to interact with others, you’re getting to be giving us the power to share certain information with other users. However, we only share this information if you’ve got allowed us to and if it’s allowed by Facebook. We can also analyze how you interact with other users then aggregate this information, in an anonymized form, to permit us to ascertain how you employ our Application and/or Page.
Legal Uses: We may disclose your information if required by a subpoena, through any legal process, to suits any law or regulation, or by request of any enforcement agency. We can also disclose your information if we reasonably believe it’s necessary to stop harm or injury or loss, in any way, to us or any third party.
Business Acquisition or Merger: If we are acquired or sell our business we may transfer your information. you’ll contact us within the event this happens if you’ve got any concerns with the transfer of your data.
Controlling your Data
You may request that we delete any data about you at any time. Unless you are doing so, however, we may retain your data until you ask us to delete it, albeit we discontinue the appliance and/or Page. you’ll also stop us from collecting information about you if you uninstall our App or remove yourself from our Page or if your account is deleted. We may provide you with the power to review, correct, or delete your information.
Other Disclosures and Assurances
We don’t sell/transfer/give information about your use of Facebook to 3rd parties unless authorized during this Agreement.
We use reasonable safeguards and protections to guard your data. We may have servers located in several jurisdictions so you’re consenting to the transfer of this information from your residence to our servers.
We don’t allow users under 13 to use our Application or Fan Page and can delete anyone we suspect is underage.