- • 4K UHD
- • Micro dimming (ensure a fantastic viewing experience)
- • Dynamic Picture Enhancement (Dynamic Contrast control can improve the contrast of picture)
- • Stereo Surrounding sound box speaker (stereo surrounding box speaker creates a wider and louder range)
- • Dolby audio
- • Smart sound (mart sound feature will automatically detect the program you are watching (sports, news, movies, and so on)
- • T-Launcher
- • Wi-Fi display
- • Full TV Version Netflix and YouTube (Netflix 4K HDR)
- • Detailed image pans
- • No action smoothing
TCL 43 inch Smart TV 4K UHD LED TV 43UP7500PTZ
TSL 43 inch Smart TV 4K UHD Smart LED TV 43UP7500PTZ
- 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) resolution | 60-hertz refresh rate
- 1 USB port for connecting hard drives and other USB devices | 2 HDMI ports for connecting set-top boxes, Blu-ray players, and gaming consoles AI Sound | 20 Watts Output | 2.0 Ch Speaker
- WebOS Smart TV | AI ThinQ, Built-in Google Assistant & Alexa | Apple Airplay 2 & Homekit | Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, Apple TV, SonyLIV, Discovery+, Zee5, Voot, Google Play Movies & TV, YuppTV, Youtube, Eros Now | Unlimited OTT App Support: Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, Apple TV, SonyLIV, Discovery+, Zee5, Voot, Google Play Movies
- 4K Ultra HD LED Display | Sleek Design | 4K Quad-Core Processor
- Warranty Information: 1 Year LG India Comprehensive Warranty and an extra 1 Year Warranty is available on panel/module from the date of purchase.
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 1 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound: 20 Watts Output | 2.0 Ch Speaker | AI Sound
TCL 43 inch Android TV Review on 2023
With the slim and stylish effectively frameless picture, now understanding visuals that appear to have no come to an end at the TCL 43 inch Smart TV P65 series. The TSL 43 inch Smart TV 4K P65 confirms MP3, WMA, Dolby AC3 and MPEG2, MPEG4 (H.264) video coding.
More than one external response, including 1 USB and 2 HDMI ports among others, toughen a range of peripheral appliances. Experience sound with surround effect at the two-channel speakers with TCL’s own established sophisticated software.
About LG UP7500 43 inch Operating System
WebOS is an LG-owned, Linux-based smart TV operating system that uses a graphical user interface to manage and access LG Smart TV’s more advanced functions and connected devices (GUI). Palm created WebOS as a mobile operating system. Palm WebOS was the name given to the operating system when it was first released in 2009.
TCL 43 inch Smart TV 4K Power Necessity:
AC 110 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz.
AI Sound the Sound that every genre deserves.
4K UHD (3840×2160), Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
2 HDMI ports to connect a set-top box, Gaming console, Blu Ray players, 1 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
20 W Output | DTS-Dolby digital sound
Smart TV Features:
Linux created operating system | T-Cast for wireless sharing
UHD | HDR PRO | Micro dimming
18 months warranty offered by the manufacturer from the date of buying.
Installation/Wall rising/demo will be organized by Amazon Home Services. For any more info, please call TCL support on 1800-419-0622
Today’s (September 14, 2023) Deals on Best UHD TV 4K 2023 Indiaportable washer machineLast update was on: September 14, 2023 4:09 am
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) of TCL 43 inch Smart TV 4K UHD LED TV 2023India
Question: Is there a magic remote included?Answer: Yes, the 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV Series UP7720 comes with LG’s new magic remote (43″, 55″ & 65″).
For Series UP7500, you may purchase a magic remote separately.
Question: Is it made of chrome?Answer: This television supports a screen mirror.
Question: Is there a wall mount included?Answer: Yes, the TV purchase includes the wall mount bracket. The LG service team arrives with a TV bracket and does the installation.
Question: Is it equipped with HDR?Answer: Yes, HDR 10 and HLG HDR are supported by the TV.
Question: Will the tv be mounted on a wall by the installation team?Answer: Yes
Question: WebOS vs. Android TV: What's the Difference?Answer: WebOS, The user interface is the first thing that distinguishes an Android TV from a WebOS TV. While each has become more easily understandable, each has its distinct depiction. In WebOS, for example, the content list displays as a ribbon-like adjustable start bar at the bottom of the screen that provides a list of apps, TV settings, and features, among other things. In Android TV, the content rows take up the smart TV’s home screen.
WebOS vs. Android TV: What’s the Difference?
In Android TV, If you have one app running on Android TV and want to open another, you must close the original app and return to the home screen. In the case of WebOS, you can access the start bar at any moment, even if another app is active. As you can see, WebOS is easier to browse, but the learning curve is also steeper. Another notable distinction is that the Android TV interface resembles Android smartphones, whereas WebOS does not.
NOTE: All information in this article is just for information purposes, We take all proper care to give the best possible review – best Price Comparison and its review. For the latest information please refer to the actual product details on its site.